Roll Call for the NW TR/Sy/Ty owners

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
I would like to see how many people are browesing this forum to plan for an upcoming get together and have a meet and greet of some of the newer members.

Sign in a express what type of gathering and where intrests you. Keep it somewhat clean we do have an occasional lady reading this forum.:D

Frank

Frank,

I have to say that last year's dyno-day down at 'Little Monsters' was cool. Since some guys have made changes & upgrades over the winter maybe a Dyno-Day II would be a good kick off.

Also, like you mentioned about meeting some of the new members, this would be away to have 'em come out or down from B.C. ? and make a few pulls.

Maybe Bill - a.k.a. "RAW" ;) could put together a package deal on the price to rent it for the afternoon.

Just an idea.

Mike

Hello, I'm Dan and...I'm a browser.

I'm up for any kind of get together. We definitely should do another Dyno Day just before the racing season begins. Anywhere in the Puget Sound area is my preference, but I'm up to driving further if there's a more central place.

Mike,
You should sponser a pizza and beer feed at your house and some of us locals can slap your car back together and get you terrorizing the streets with us this year.

Hello, I'm Dan and...I'm a browser
Of mens underwear! j/k

I'm up for any kind of get together. We definitely should do another Dyno Day just before the racing season begins. Anywhere in the Puget Sound area is my preference, but I'm up to driving further if there's a more central place.

I agree if we can get a good deal. Maybe Torque Freaks in Portland?

You should sponser a pizza and beer feed at your house and some of us locals can slap your car back together and get you terrorizing the streets with us this year.

This could happen! Mike?

I'm there!!!! I can use as many TURBO BRAINS as possible to tune my car and it's new alchy kit.:cool: :cool: :cool:

ADUM

Hi, I'm an occasional female browser ;)
No dyno for me, but...don't forget..SyTys need an AWD dyno.
Do you know where there is one of each in the same place? Bet its really spendy to do this dyno stuff, isn't it.. :rolleyes:
I won't be doing a dyno, but I'll watch you guys :D

Originally posted by turbov6truck
Hi, I'm an occasional female browser ;)
No dyno for me, but...don't forget..SyTys need an AWD dyno.
Do you know where there is one of each in the same place? Bet its really spendy to do this dyno stuff, isn't it.. :rolleyes:
I won't be doing a dyno, but I'll watch you guys :D

Wanda, I believe there is an AWD dyno in Kirkland.

The gathering doesn't have to be a dyno session agian. I was thinking of maybe playing a game of softball at a park and having a cookout with the family.

Frank

Hi Im Randy and im new what do I do now...(LOL)
ANYTHING will work.. I havent drove my TY in a while...
Frank there goes your neighborhood.. I just bought a house out by you it will be done next friday carpet went in today maybe we can have a BBQ there this summer.... :cool: :cool:
Randee:D

Originally posted by maitai1993
Hi Im Randy and im new what do I do now...(LOL)
ANYTHING will work.. I havent drove my TY in a while...
Frank there goes your neighborhood.. I just bought a house out by you it will be done next friday carpet went in today maybe we can have a BBQ there this summer.... :cool: :cool:
Randee:D

PhoBa soup! Too cool. I'm home all weekend, swing by if you can. Congrats on the purchase.

Frank

Randy,
Congrats on the house purchase! Welcome to the hood. I'm out that way as well. Let us know when you want us to come over and do a burnout contest for your neighbor's enjoyment:D

I'm interested in meeting with you guys when the weather gets better and my motor is back where it belongs. BTW do any of you belong to the local chapter of the National Buick Club, or whatever its called?

MLH

Originally posted by Powder
I'm interested in meeting with you guys when the weather gets better and my motor is back where it belongs. BTW do any of you belong to the local chapter of the National Buick Club, or whatever its called?

MLH

Not really. Were just a bunch of misfits running amuck with no supervision.:cool:

There's an AWD place in Redmond I was there this summer they use a Mustang Dyno which some dont like because it usually gives lower numbers but I tend to think its more accurate. I believe they give group rates also since Microsoft uses it all summer for there sound test for video games.

Boy you've been busy, Randy... congrats on the new house, are you still in the same area?
BTW how's your Ty, all better?

Frank,
Count me in if you can schedule a Dyno Day. I'm curious to see what kind of HP my GN is making.
Mark

You bet Mark. Hey I have that bracket for you, it's not holding you up is it? Also with a PT 52 please tell me that you atleast have a Dutt neck. I know from personal experience the difference it made when I had my PT51 on, when I went from a stock Intercooler to a CAS V4!

Frank