Roll Call for the NW TR/Sy/Ty owners

Or better yet Kurt. Bring that thing to TT! I know you wont race it per our conversation last year at dinner (sat across from you with my wife and daughter) but bring it down and let it be the star of the show!

I slept at the track last year Friday night and if you do the same you would have no security concerns - what do you think???

Frank, I don't think so! I would like to strap up the GN again though. With spring coming I think It's time for another upgrade!

Gary, probably won't bring the GNX but will more than likely bring the GN again. Look forward to seeing you again.

Kurt,
Bring the GNX! It would be a huge thrill for everyone at Turbo Thunder. How about trailering it down there so you can keep the miles down ?

Wanda thank you my truck is running very well I dont know if it could get better (it could maybe) Its running very strong holding 16 pounds of boost now with no leaking it used to come up to boost and back off by its self no more now though. Adam and I are going to turn up the fuel pressure and boost soon...:D

LETS SET SOMETHING UP FOLKS GETTIN ANTSY OVER HERE :D :D
Randy:cool:

I just don't think I'm gonna see much gain outa my front wheels :D :D :D :D

ADUM

On another note, might be a good time to get some digital pics of a Typhoon and a GN so I cn get crackin' on the TT5 shirts.