Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

You gonna have the best seat in the HOUSE!!!

So will you.... right on the top row of the bleachers watching the end of round 1 of all categories, wishing you would beat Patrick in the first round...... had you not slept the light, with your new pro radials and your mid 1.5 short times as Patrick is on his 255 drag radials in the mid 1.4 60ft times with his smaller turbo and less boost... Sucks being outran by a real street car dont it JD?? You will wish you had that extra 660 feet to max out your new 35psi boost gauge. Oh well, Back to Florida you go! Be safe driving south. We gonna miss you. (not really)

So will you.... right on the top row of the bleachers watching the end of round 1 of all categories, wishing you would beat Patrick in the first round...... had you not slept the light, with your new pro radials and your mid 1.5 short times as Patrick is on his 255 drag radials in the mid 1.4 60ft times with his smaller turbo and less boost... Sucks being outran by a real street car dont it JD?? You will wish you had that extra 660 feet to max out your new 35psi boost gauge. Oh well, Back to Florida you go! Be safe driving south. We gonna miss you. (not really)

Wow u got a hell of an imagination !!!!!

How long did it take for u to come up with that!!!

Now it probably gonna go something like

I go number 1 qualifier ur number 4 Patrick is number 2

I go to second round and take u out then go to next round and tree Patrick and take another win! B

Oh but wait that's even if u race!!

LMAO!!

Wow u got a hell of an imagination !!!!!
How long did it take for u to come up with that!!!
Now it probably gonna go something like
I go number 1 qualifier ur number 4 Patrick is number 2
I go to second round and take u out then go to next round and tree Patrick and take another win! B
Oh but wait that's even if u race!!
LMAO!!

JD you dreaming again..... You gonna have to layoff the jello pudding pops and the hello kitty one piece jammies you sleep in. But hey man, its your lie, tell it how you want to... Its a free country!!

JD you dreaming again..... You gonna have to layoff the jello pudding pops and the hello kitty one piece jammies you sleep in. But hey man, its your lie, tell it how you want to... Its a free country!!

Get it rite it's vannillia Ice cream and batman Jammie's!!!!

Now u told everyone ur secrets!!!!

Man...tough crowd !! LOL Glad I dont have a car in this...hate to see what kind of crap i would get....:D

Bryan

Man...tough crowd !! LOL Glad I dont have a car in this...hate to see what kind of crap i would get....:D

Bryan

Oh no ur gonna be in IT!!!!

Cars runnin all u need is a kit and some one to tune it!!!!!

Be happy to get u in the game!!!

Oh no ur gonna be in IT!!!!

Cars runnin all u need is a kit and some one to tune it!!!!!

Be happy to get u in the game!!!

WOW...you are dreamin. IF i was to reinstall ALKY in time for this( which is very unlikely) I have no cage in my car so testing at the track is out even if it was open. I have had enough disaster with my car to rush into racing the ALKY class and have another mishap. But i do like your enthusiasm and the offer!! Maybe I will do the ALKY again...

Bryan

WOW...you are dreamin. IF i was to reinstall ALKY in time for this( which is very unlikely) I have no cage in my car so testing at the track is out even if it was open. I have had enough disaster with my car to rush into racing the ALKY class and have another mishap. But i do like your enthusiasm and the offer!! Maybe I will do the ALKY again...

Bryan

Stop whining and come on down.... we can tune the damn thing. Your lift is ready and waiting;)

Bryan

Dude don't be afraid , talked Patrick into it before B/G.

And he ran 10.20's'!!!

Hey, worst case I blow another motor and leave my car there and build it at Richards right? LOL

Bryan

Hell what's another engine . Number three is gonna be the one............

If your scared you can sit with jd that way the both of you can be shaking in your boots together. You guys can be stronger in numbers.

Hell what's another engine . Number three is gonna be the one............

If your scared you can sit with jd that way the both of you can be shaking in your boots together. You guys can be stronger in numbers.

Hey patrick your right!! there they are now cheering us on from the bleachers..
CAKS9YR01.jpg

Pretty easy for you two that live at Richards shop to give me a hard time huh.....LOL :D

Bryan

I cant stop laughing ,its Abott and Costello!!!!

No wait Tom and Jerry!!!