Ruby's phone # near Noble?

buickboy

David or ?-

Anybody still have Ruby's hotel phone # near Noble. Like to stay there again.
thanks,
Mitch

Thanks James. Looks like our cars are almost identicle in ET and MPH. Should be interesting.
Mitch

Mitch,

Have put in a six point since my my best ET - the weight has slowed me down a little, but I'll get it back. Going to pull a friend's car to Nobel this year and let him have some fun and punish his car:D

Be sure to look us up!!!

James

I just installed a 6-pt, but my convertor just took a dump, soooooo, i will be ready for noble though.
Mitch

James,
How much are the rooms at Ruby's?

What do you mean your not taking your car to OK? You can't improve that time if you leave the car at the house:D

Chris,

Rooms run about $45 - have two double beds. Best part less then 10 miles from the track.

I have promised a good friend that I would pull his car to Noble - it's a 4.1 with CN alum. heads. Has run a best of 11.3, but should be a 10 second ride with some good air & tune. I think your Dad just might have the right idea, just help in the pits.

I think it's a good idea let you, Mike, and Raul(my freind) race those 9 second stangs:D

Gee thanks...just what I want to is to race a 9 sec mutang:D

I will call Ruby's to see if I can get a couple of rooms.

Later

Originally posted by buickboy
David or ?-

Anybody still have Ruby's hotel phone # near Noble. Like to stay there again.
thanks,
Mitch

Mitch, I'm all for Ruby's big parking lot plenty of room for the trailers.;)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's Hwy 71, but it's the exit for Purcell anyway.

Originally posted by fast86gn
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's Hwy 71, but it's the exit for Purcell anyway.

Your correct about the Exit. The Hwy is 91 in case anyone is intrested. Made my reservations :)

See Ya there

Hey Guys,

What's the date for the Noble event? Mispalced the date in my brain:)

Thanks

October 25th.

I made reservations at Ruby's. See ya there. I will be in Friday night to go test and tune.

Originally posted by CPAKCP
Hey Guys,
What's the date for the Noble event? Mispalced the date in my brain:) Thanks

The Date is October 25, 2003

:) misplacing stuff in the brain is called old timers hehehe

See Ya There