run off a scared lil' pony

MrBoost86

My buddy and myself were out stalking for prey tonite, when a 4.sux came up behind me. I had a minivan in front of me so, not real worried about runnin him. He did the usual fly-by in classic mustang fashion. He obviously could tell i had nowhere to go. so i let him go. After a light, I get in the left lane and he is in the right, there is a truck or something in front of him, so he's revvin' it up right beside us, so i pull it into second and slow down to about 25. He of course, shoots the gap and lets us hear his flowmasters. :eek: yawn.... He gets in front of us and turns left so my friend is demanding that we go after him. I by nature let the weak and weary come to me, but i followed anyways. We get on this next road and its finally open, but the idiot won't slow down or even let me get nxt to him. He's goin like 60 in a 50, so i slow down and we go a little more, finally turns left again, and this time i went thru the protected left building boost in first and throw it sideways after it hits 2nd and get right up next to him, but a van gets in front of him. Soo,..... he decides he's gonna stay behind the van while i give him plenty o' room to get up beside me again. We wait and wait and wait. Nothing. So at the next light, i stay in the rl, while he decides to turn left. :mad: . At this point I say oh well. We end up seeing him later at another part of town not 5 minutes later. This time, I get right behind him and rev the ol' buick at him. We see him look in his mirror and tell the passenger something. Probably, "holy crap". We get out of traffic and i get in the right lane again to get up beside him and he darts left into this parking lot and whips around to go west again!!. by this time i'd had enough, so i go thru the light turn around and he is still at the other light he got stopped at. We pull right next to him and he won't even look over. He had tunnel vision. The guy just drives normal now, so i stay right by him and he won't even goose it just a little. We finally get stopped at a good light. It has two lanes goin straight, and one left turn and one right. I'm in the right lane and am pulling up at the light. Guess what he does? I think we all know. Yep. left turn lane. So, what i got out of this? Intimidation sometimes may out weigh certain victory. Boost on, brothers.

What a *****. His boyfriend probably wouldn't let him be "silly" and race.

I hate when people start it, but then you want to finish it, and they bitch up.