rx-7

kaiser bear

My friends got an rx-7 with a single turbo and some ricer muffler. Just for fun we decided to race. We drove around and he brought us to a stop sign with just about 1/4 till the next stop sign. Only problem is there is a cop station to the right. We did a few loops down and around and when we saw no "activity" we decided to line up. We both hit it from a roll of about 10mph, and I pulled ahead alittle at around 60, but by 70 he started to pull away from me. It was fun and he was a little suprised. My friend that was with me in my car flipped when I floored it. I need to get my CAI and a new downpipe before I try him again.

So, you call his parts "ricer" yet he beats you. Ask him what exhaust he has, let me know. Most likly on an RX7 he didnt go buy a $20 APC muffler.

Nick

I asked him about the exhaust, but he didnt know. He said it came with the car, but it's not stock. The reason I called his car "ricer" is because we have an on going joke, he calls my car the "granny wagon".

I looked at some rx-7 exhausts and I want to say its a Tanabe Super Medalion.

http://www.autocarparts.com/part/1283/12

Ok, just making shure you understood the difference between import and rice. Seems that you got that one down. For a little kick in the sac, bring up how long your motor will run before it needs to be rebuilt vs. his.:p

Nick

yeah i heard those fd's engine are only good for 100 thousand miles and ther done if not sooner