scanmaster 2.1 & gn valve covers

I'll take those valve covers if I will be paying actual shipping costs only. Please advise.

Thanks,
JT

shipping

blownbuick said:
I'll take those valve covers if I will be paying actual shipping costs only. Please advise.

Thanks,
JT

cheaper the better. USPS flat rate. Not the typical ups shipping double the cost shipping. LOL

pm me your email address. Thanks

what kinda condition is the scanmaster in? does it come with cables and manual? if so, put me first in line.

sm 2.1

The scanmaster is the newest version, full length cord, & I have the manual. It is in great shape.I work for an electronics company too. Ever hear of PAC? :D I can extend the cable, add some nice braided flex covering, etc. First guy to reply has dibs, if he backs out then the next guy. Please email me an address so I can get you an exact shipping quote tomorrow morning. We have a shipping depot right next door. Thanks for the inquiry.

sm2.1

mushroom said:
if you still have it pm me i have cash

Waiting on hench to reply about pay methods. Then zeus is inline. If something does not happen in the next couple days with them then I will let you know. $210.00 shipped. Thanks

Wes,
I'm going to have to let it pass.
I've got another auto problem that need addressing.
Thanks anyway.

Zeus

Bump for Wes, full warranty on the scanmaster to the buyer. Wes just let me know who it is. manual is available for download on our site.
Mike

sm2.1

Mike Licht said:
Bump for Wes, full warranty on the scanmaster to the buyer. Wes just let me know who it is. manual is available for download on our site.
Mike

Thankyou Mike. I feel like upper crust being supported like this. Seriously thanks for standing behind it. Picked up quite a few things from you over the last year.

Mushroom & TCT

Henchman emailed that he sent out payment today. I will post up when I get it to let you guys know for sure it sold. If not then I will let you know. Thanks!