Scanmaster,Maf translator,chips,maf,racegate,headers,6262 turbo !! more.

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I am going crazy...swapping my car to XFI...going big... shooting for single digits in the next build so a few items for sale.
If you buy 3 or more items I will take $10.00 off each

scanmaster excellent condition. $215.00 shipped.

Maf translator with most recent updated chip $160.00 shipped. all papers included. I Have the adapter plug as well for 85mm maf that you have to buy separate when new .included if you buy the 85 mm maf as well.

GM 85 MM Maf sensor used with above. Only 800 miles on it. $125.00 shipped

AEM TRU-Boost gauge and electronic boost controller in one. Very sweet for a street car touch a button and its off low boost to high very cool. $225.00 shipped

TT chip for 60's ,stock cam, $50.00 shipped

60lb injectors (work with stock ecm) 800 miles on them. $300.00 shipped.

Racegate with the full spring kit. $160.00 shipped

6262dbb S-cover,forged wheel,with water cooled center,precision turbo (went 10.51 with this thing ! ) ONLY 800 MILES ON IT. Great shape. you can run a 2800 converter and be fine 3000-3200 and its holy tire shredding madness at will. If you run over 12 psi on the street without Dr's you asking for Captain Sideways to come visit you.
$1,265.00 shipped.

stock 3 bolt headers, welded/ported/crossover enlarged/ external gate flange added. $300.00 shipped. There is a crap load of hours tied up in them. I am going custom route.

Ported iron heads, These were done by dls long ago. They have just been sitting around. I just had machine shop check them over and they replaced a guide and a valve that were damage from moving them around,all new seals, surfaces are perfect, springs for a small roller cam. $1,050.00 shipped

SMC single nozzle alky kit used but in good order $210.00 shipped

I welcome anyone to pick stuff up in pa 17329 zip as thats always easier. I can pretty much have anything shipped the next day after payment unless its Sunday. All parts will be shipped with insurance, boxed well, and have tracking information sent out to you. If you paypal just cover the fee or send money as personal so you or me don't get hit with it, Money order is fine as well or green in person.

I will take people in the order they post in the tread ! If you want to send a PM to clarify arrangements thats fine but post in thread sending pm on xyz or whatever to avoid the wieners.:biggrin:

there will be much more as I tear it down... but lets start here first..:cool:

master

Attachments

• pass inside 5 (Small).jpg
    pass inside 5 (Small).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 547
I run a blockoff plate and have no codes so I would say yes.

that pic turned out ****ty. i will take a better closeup tonight

some pics

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 419
  • headers gate.jpg
    headers gate.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 427
  • gate headers turbo.jpg
    gate headers turbo.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 422