You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster numbers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nwb300

After a ride around town I decided to put her in the garage and get some numbers to see if im running right. Here is what I got.....

Af 04
L8 32
Bat 13.6
int 128
Bl 118
Clt 178
Ats 130
r 800
tps .46
Iac 09
cc 101
Mal 00
and the last thing that came up was 640 not sure what that is.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Go here... Scantool Readings
Then scroll down a bit and click on the link in blue that reads:
"I found that Eric had written similar"
it's a .pdf file with some good info.

Cool. I'll add about 10% fuel. It seemed to be running a little lean at full boost so maybe that was the problem. Thanks!!!! You don't need to have an account because I accessed it last night.

I couldn't access it either tried the same username and password how were u able to log in? Different name and password?

most sites require an account.. if you want to read start one, if not pass. I just thought it was a good read. To each his own...

I just clicked on the link and it worked. Maybe its the fact that I said Chuck Norris 3 times before I clicked.......

Hmmm...

After a ride around town I decided to put her in the garage and get some numbers to see if im running right. Here is what I got.....

Af 04
L8 32
Bat 13.6
int 128
Bl 118
Clt 178
Ats 130
r 800
tps .46
Iac 09
cc 101
Mal 00
and the last thing that came up was 640 not sure what that is.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

A BL under 128 means the computer is reading rich and subtracting fuel.
Yours is pretty close to 128 so I wouldn't get too hung up on the numbers if it's idling well. Some chips make the idle richer to smooth it out.

Your IAC is a little low but there again, if it's idling well don't worry about it.

These are idle readings and do not have any input on the WOT numbers. You would be in a different BL cell.

How much boost are you running? What's your 02 reading?

I'm running stock boost. Right now I have a factory gauge, but I know thats probably not accurate. It does seem to go lean when it boosts up so anything around 10psi or more I have to let off. I didn't do the "tape gauge to windshield" yet to see if fuel increases with every pound of boost. I do have a new walbro pump with hotwire kit. Getting a new fuel filter on soon since I don't know how old the one is on it (bought car a little over a month ago). It does idle well. Anything else you suggest?

What I would really like is if there was somebody local that knows these cars well that could come over and just look at it and give me some pointers. Everybody seems way north or way south. LOL

What I would really like is if there was somebody local that knows these cars well that could come over and just look at it and give me some pointers. Everybody seems way north or way south. LOL

Or west. :tongue:

Back