Scanmaster works but laptop won't

Eric figured I would just post the rest. Some are at idle some cruising around.

Attachments

• LogFile3.009.dat
    24.9 KB · Views: 61
  • LogFile3.010.dat
    25.5 KB · Views: 45
  • LogFile3.011.dat
    3.8 KB · Views: 53
  • LogFile3.012.dat
    35.8 KB · Views: 45
  • LogFile3.013.dat
    36 KB · Views: 54
  • LogFile4.001.dat
    135.5 KB · Views: 48
The only problem I have had is parameter 6 changing all by itself. Has not happened again lately. Does the voltage look ok? I cleaned PL as you instructed just wanted you to take a look at the logs because of that parameter 6 issue. Also, it seems to surge quite a bit a lights I'd that normal for SD chip?

Anyone have experience with car surging at a stop in drive? Fine while cruising just does it stopped in drive. Running a SD chip

Try idling richer, some cams require a richer idle. Get the A/F down around 12.8-13.0 and see how that does. Let me know what happens. If that doesn't help, then we may need to make other adjustments to the chip.

From what I could see, your voltage looked ok.

Another thing is to make sure the MAP sensor is wired correctly (getting its 5v from the ECM TPS 5v), and make sure the vacuum hose to the MAP is a dedicated source and not shared with a bunch of other stuff.

Ok I will have to check that as well. I did get a/f to about 12.8 still surging I will check the other things. 2 more weird things happened . Check engine light came on with no code and when i got to change settings in scanmaster it sounds like there is something crackling on the drivers side never did that before. Any ideas on that? Weird I know! I am going to send you a pm thinking about having you recalibrate my old 6.1 maf chip.