school project

wistleofdeath

the noise in Illinois.
hey i know this isint real techincal but i was wondering if anyone had a pic's of there car doin some monster wheel pull or realllllll nice burnouts that they could send to me(if your willing. I'm doing a power point slideshow presentation in my engine performance class about high performance turbocharged motors. ive looked all over the net and I just can't find alot of decent ones (mostly showcar pics.) Anyway if you want to my eml address is Redbird_65@yahoo.com (i know thats not my address I have posted I just use this one for school realated stuff) any help would be greatly appericated

Thanks Alot
Andy

have you tried buickpower.com?? they have videos. you can save the video to disk and then put it on powerpoint and save it on the same disk. that should work, and not just be a pic. it'd be a little better. heres a pic though (from buickpower.com)
http://buickpower.com/Pics/BURNOUT3.JPG also you can go to google and search for burnout pics: "Buick Grand National burnout pictures" or something like that should work. good luck. hope it goes well. LATER

nice monte carlo!

if you want, i drew an entire engine, bit by bit last year as a project for my autocad class. i have two varations of what i drew, a N/A V8 with 2x4 barrels or a V8 turbo motor...

if you want some sceen shots of those i can send you some..

anyways, i dont know who's car it is, i am sure some one knows, but there is a picture of a GN some where with its headlights on, including the brigts, roasting its tires and its half sideways..
TT/A1233 has it under his name, so maybe its his car.. there is a large picture of it floating around somewhere, i just cant find it right now..

-Neil