Seats out of my wrecked car.(excellent shape)

sabersaw30

$300 for seats full set. Power driver seat and carpet.Do not want to ship need to be picked up.Located close to jacksonville fl.

Attachments

• 100_2506.jpg
    100_2506.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 639
  • 100_2507.jpg
    100_2507.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 643
  • 100_2508.jpg
    100_2508.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 639
Seats for Sale

I bought this car from SaberSaw30. If anyone is istill nterested in the seats, they are for sale for $300.00 for the set. Will not ship, pick up only. Will not separate front and rears. Seats are in excellent condition. I am located in Mooresville, NC 28115 just north of Charlotte. Carpetnot included as stated in original post. Thanks--Marc

Rips or tears anywhere? What is the condition of the carpet? Does the power seat work? Would you be willing to drive a little bit and meet? I'm in Chesapeake VA

No Rips or tears, seats are in excellent condition. Have not tested the seats, some wiring was removed from the car when I got it. I'll email member Sabersaw30 and ask him if the power seats work and get back with you. Can't drive that far, sorry, been working alot of hours lately. Carped is not included. Thanks--Marc

No Rips or tears, seats are in excellent condition. Have not tested the seats, some wiring was removed from the car when I got it. I'll email member Sabersaw30 and ask him if the power seats work and get back with you. Can't drive that far, sorry, been working alot of hours lately. Carped is not included. Thanks--Marc

PM sent

Blue Seats

Please note that these seats are BLUE. Carpet is now included. $300.00. Thanks--Marc