Seattle area GN owner needs with mods

Dzdave

I just purchased a low mile 87 Gn would like help installing a few mods fuel pump , snanmaster test & tune . Like I said Iam a new owner just would like to do it right the first time . Looking for someone to help me install upgrades I will pay for their time . I live in West Seattle . Please give me a call if you can help me out 206 433-1769 or email BigDave33@attbi.com Thanks Big Dave :confused:

Don't need no stickin' shop, Geno. He can do it all on your driveway like everyone else:D

BigDave,
I volunteer Frank. He lives for this stuff, and I doubt he'll charge ya a thing.

I could help with the Scanmaster but I wouldn't trust me with your fuel pump:eek:

Sounds like a mod party is in order!

Dave, if you haven't had the work done, shoot me an email. Frank and I can whip it out for you.

Hey Bill,
sent you e-mail , that would be cool if you guys could help me out !! :D Big Dave

LOL
You do have a sence of humor Clayton;)
See you at Mission this weekend:)

Dave bring that black brick to either Bill's, Dan's or my house and we can knock this out easy...

It's up to you to bring it to Lk Stevens on the weekend.

Were all here to support you.

J/K

seriously lets schedule a day to do this. These are minor upgrades. Did you get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator as well? And of course we never would charge a fellow TR owner.

FS

Originally posted by geno
LOL
You do have a sence of humor Clayton;)
See you at Mission this weekend:)

Ya, I'll be there Friday and Saturday, dunno about Sunday though.

wished I lived closer

I have a few things down the road like tuning mostly. I am sure there is a lot of nick nack stuff that I will not catch. I did get that otc 2000 scan tool though. If I really need some help on tunning I hope you guys would be open to me taking a little drive up there? There are not many guys like you around, few and far between.

Chris:D

Hey Guys ,
I need some advice on what parts to purchase ? fuel pump , pressure regulator. where is best place to purchase scanmaster etc.. :confused: Big Dave

Dave, you got mail....

Chris, drive on up and we will be more than happy to help you out.

Bill

when I can really drive it , I will take you up on that. I am waiting on ther rearend now. .. How did the Jay Jackson TB turn out.? He is doing mine right now.

Chris

I really like what he did with the tb, not to impressed with the plenum though....that's why I decided to go with the Mease Sheetmetal.

what did you not like about it? I think it might be little late on my part. Oh well it will be good into the low 11s I think.

Chris:confused:

Not that I didn't like it, just that compared to the tb, the finish is not as "clean".

Go to bed Bill;)
See ya bright and early at 6:30 in the morning:D

It could be the pot metal that they use to cast the plenum is not easy to machine. Is it buffable ?