Seattle garage fire

Like everyone else......loss of words man.......I brag about your white T to anyone who comes on the lot and that is just terrible........Atleats no one was hurt but OMG!!!!!:(

Im building a Buick stage car just so i could compete with Dennis in his stage car. Now i dont have the drive i had to complete the car knowing
his car is gone.

:smile: I think Dennis might be buying the silver t i got from you Clayton:) :)
It would go to a good home..I went over to the garage sunday and it was heart breaking.I put alot of time in his race car and it killed me to see it.:(
Dennis is the biggest Buick enthusiast i know and he needs to get back in the game as soon as possibile..The right thing for me to do is sell him the Silver T Type car because its a low mile NICE NICE car and he needs a break.

I think we all get kicked in the nuts in life at times, best to get back up collect the pieces and move forward.

Did you get pics of your camera. Wish I was still in WA to be able to help you recover ASAP.

Jeff

:smile: I think Dennis might be buying the silver t i got from you Clayton:) :)
It would go to a good home..I went over to the garage sunday and it was heart breaking.I put alot of time in his race car and it killed me to see it.:(
Dennis is the biggest Buick enthusiast i know and he needs to get back in the game as soon as possibile..The right thing for me to do is sell him the Silver T Type car because its a low mile NICE NICE car and he needs a break.

That sounds like a good idea. Dennis is a true Buick enthusiast, and it's a great car to start fresh with. e:cool:

WOW! i am in shock.....so sorry to hear about your garage dennis. you are one of the most die hard buick guys that i know. it is just shocking to think that all of your cars are gone.

i heard you have a new car in the stable but i hope it all works out in the end

shawn

Very sad news! Glad noboby was hurt. I hope your insurance does right by you, but if they start lowballing hold your ground, We all know how expensive these cars are to build and yours were some of the finest around.

Hi Dennis.....very sorry to hear the news from the GNRA guys last Sunday about your loss of your garage and all 3 of your "Turbo Buicks"

It's one thing to loose a car to fire or theft it's another to loose all of them that you have poured you heart into for so many years.

You were always to guy to beat up here at Mission and Ashcroft umongst the Turbo crowd.

Very nice of Gene to offer to sell Clayton's old silver "T" to you.

I'm happy to hear that you are OK and that no one was hurt in this mishap.

Take care, Wayne / Quick 6 Racing