Security Light??

GangsterMD

Turbo'd since '95
Hello, I don't remember this being correct... My security light flashes when I shut off the car which is normal. But when I close the door it stays flashing? And if I touch the lock switch it stays on which is normal as well. But when I close the door is still stays on. When I unlock the door with the key it start flashing again. Isn't it supposed to go out when you close the door either way if it's armed or not?
Thanks
D

Hello, I don't remember this being correct... My security light flashes when I shut off the car which is normal. But when I close the door it stays flashing? And if I touch the lock switch it stays on which is normal as well. But when I close the door is still stays on. When I unlock the door with the key it start flashing again. Isn't it supposed to go out when you close the door either way if it's armed or not?
Thanks
D

Pin switches are bad.

My light flashes all the time to I think it's kill my battery to,don't know what to do any help would be great.

Thanks
D
Mine does the exact same thing, I just took out the bulb because the battery kept dying.

My light flashes all the time to I think it's kill my battery to,don't know what to do any help would be great.
There is a switch at the keyswitch inside of the door. The body shop left mine off and the light wouldnt go off, killed the battery every week. They are a pain in the ass to reconnect as my arm doesnt fit in the door well, and Im not a big guy.
Bryan