seeking hot air turbo core

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Hello all!!! I am seeking a hot air turbo core...I need everything between the throttlebody and the elbow in order to exchange for a new turbo...My old turbo was sent out for experimentation to another member, and my brother's turbo is going to be rebuilt...i do have one more turbo, but it is incomplete, and i cannot find any of the pieces I need to give for a core.....So...DOes anybody got a busted up turbo they dont want/need?

John

turbo needed

i have what you need.....just completed the conversion to the 86/87 setup...........let me know if you still need a turbo..........wont refuse a good offer,,,,,,,turbo works perfect ........had zero problems with it.........................................................joe

I have one but it needs a rebuild. It is an 84 Garrett which includes the elbow, exhaust compressor and the intake compressor. These are becoming very rare now and I will never have a use for it. I am installing a new Limit TA33C and am removing a Limit stock turbo (5000 miles) as my spare. I can send pics if you like. Make me an offer. Brad