Seeking Stock GM CD Player

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
After doing research I read and saw photos that the Buick Delco #16085434 5 Band AM/FM/CD is a perfect fit for a GN. This deck is out of '91 to '94 Buick B, C, and H bodies. And '92/'93 Typhoons as well.

The previous owner of my D-84 T apparently found one in gray and I want one in black for my wife's GN. Can anyone help me out?

Pictured below is what's in the dash of my Turbo T and I want the same thing but in black for the GN interior.....

DSCN3016.jpg

The same stock looking style and layout as the one in the picture but the buttons & knobs in black correct?
Seen one on ebay that is a 5 band all black cd delco radio that someone added the aux-in jack for mp3 etc but they want alot for it and there are 10 watching it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Delco-...Mod-/161375409198?hash=item2592b9542e&vxp=mtr
They want way too much money for it. Trying to find other sources that have what you're wanting, which is a tough item unless you get lucky at a pull the parts off a car place or something.
If i find another couple sources online, will post them here.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
I had noticed that one of the listings that was out of las cruces NM, was an or best offer, i believe one of the other listings also had an or best offer on the price.
A few of them did have 30 day warranties on them once you had received it.
There's a bunch of delco radios with the cd player in them that had looked alittle different from what you wanted that were way cheaper that could work.
May of needed a harness adapter with a few, but still would of fooled most people that it belonged there.

If you don't care about having something that looks similar to factory in your car and could live with another delco radio with the cd player in yours or her car you have a couple options.
Get something that you can live with that would let you play cd's that appeared to belong in your car and move your current radio over to her car or find an alternative radio that will work in hers to put into her car.

If you could luck out on finding a pick a part place or some salvage place that had cars that had that type of radio, if they had the radios still you might be able to find at a decent price what you were hoping to put into her car.
Unfortunely there's only so many radios that were made that looked like that and the ones that get listed on ebay etc. alot of the time people will overprice something just because it's highly wanted and there's a small number of the item available to try to make a pile of money on it even if it isnt worth as much as it is listed for.

Wish you luck on it, it's a hard item to find.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a delco loc II CD player that looks just like that but I can't get the cd to spin once it loads and the couple places I called say I'm SOL on getting a new cartridge. Anyone got any parts sources?