Selling 2004r tranny (built)

TurboBuick86

Hey turbobuick (south Florida) It's Gabby.

Selling my 2004r Transmission of my 86 Buick T-Type. Fresh rebuild 4 months ago, this transmission is no slouch, my car has gone low 9's with about 800+horses and it's driven to and from the track. No trailer queen. This tranny shifts super firm and overdrive is great for the highway cruises.

Specs-----
- Alto Red Clutches,
- Art Carr trans-brake
- Art Carr forward drum
- Art Carr deep pan
- Billet servo

Asking $1200

Thank you!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes it is. Only if u r from Miami, Broward or West Palm Beach, FL.

Is this a brf trans? WHat's the shift point? If you change your mind and are willing to ship lmk

The BRF casing has been replaced with another casing many yrs. ago, but yes everything inside is from a BRF & yes it also has the BR3 V/B & G/N governor too ppl.

No i'm not. Sorry! The tranny will stay in my car until i find the buyer local & i give him a little spin in the car & he sees that it's works fine & then i'll bring down from the car the next day or so & they can take it. I'm doing this so i don't start to hear stories of that sold a f**ked up tranny so someone.

I need this trans I can have someone meet up in mimi with you and check it out for me and make the deal with you let me know when is a good time to do this???
Also how many passes on current rebuilt??