selling my engine...

Xamot

Hey Guys N Gals,

I just got an offer for a 73 Buick 350 on the cheap. But I need to sell my 4.1 before I can move on the deal. The seller isn't in a hurry, so time isn't an issue. I have no idea what to ask for it. It sat for a few years, it isn't locked up, and the oil is still clean. It was installed by a local shop and I was told by them that they pulled it out of a running but totaled LeSabre with 28k on it. Guy drove it for a year and had his license revoked. What do you guys think?

Might be interested. Love to tinker with a 4.1. Not sure what to offer. I'm in Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, it's a stock 4bbl. And I wouldn't even know where to begin to check how to ship it. But I'd be willing to try. Based on what I've seen on the net, I'm guessing that $500 is a fair price. It's complete from carb to oil pan, the only things I'm keeping might be the mounts.

I'm not sure what the year or casting number is. I need to figure out where they are. As for where I am, I'm in zip code 42050. About an hour S of Cario IL
But I frequently go to Murphysboro IL.

Gotcha, I'll be heading out to check the engine and try and snap a pic or two. And thanks for letting me know where to find the numbers.