Sequential LED front signals!!!

Awesome!!!! Will have to wait to order these, but definitely will be very soon!!!!
Thanks Scott!

Great News Scot!!! any pics from the front, i am wondering how they would look inside a clear hsg........

aaron

PS, you goy mail

Great News Scot!!! any pics from the front, i am wondering how they would look inside a clear hsg........

aaron

PS, you goy mail
Aaron,

They should look pretty good, that's why I had them made with white boards so they wouldn't stand out so much behind clear lenses but will also work fine behind the amber ones.

The front LED kit for our test cat is on it's way and should be here in a couple days so I should have some install pic's real soon..

Scot W.

5 people off the list have their money in already for the front LED Marker/Turn lights. In a week or two at the most they should be done and ready to ship. We would like to have everyone's pre-order money in so we can cut down on the time getting these all out. It's close to Christmas and would like to have everyone their lights by then...

If you have any questions or can not buy them at this time simply contact us via PM and let us know.

Scot W.

We also got all the information added to our web site so people can just order the Front LED lights right from there.. Here is the link to the page GNS

Scot W.

Update!

Quick little update and more to come as our install of these LED front marker/turn lights...

We received our front LED light kit from the manufacture on Monday and started the install today and I must say there is a HUGE difference from the old incandescent bulbs to these LED boards!

PS: For those interested in having us (GNS) install these LED boards into your bezels for you the cost will be $20 per bezel and shipping charges back to you. These will be fully assembled here and ready to plug in your car and go.

Here is a quick picture comparison, I will have more along with a small video as soon as I get everything buttoned up..

Front LED install 007.jpg

Paypaling my money tonight-how are you guys cutting the old lenses open and what sealer are you using to close them up?

Paypaling my money tonight-how are you guys cutting the old lenses open and what sealer are you using to close them up?
We are using a Dremel tool with a #426 Dremel (Reinforced cut-off wheel) to make the cuts.

The kit comes with a great set of templates that you cut out and tape in place on top of each bezel, then simply cut along the lines and knock off all the melted crap around the edges. Then take and rinse each bezel out with soap & water to remove as much of the dust as possible, then I took a air hose and blew the inside of the lens dry.

Once the boards are in place sealing up the slits can be done using ANY silicone you wish to use. (Silicone not included)

Here is the template positioned on top of the bezel before cutting.
Front LED install 003.jpg

Here are the slices cut..
Front LED install 005.jpg

so you re sliding the boards in from the top? good thing i waited before cutting my lenses open.

so you re sliding the boards in from the top? good thing i waited before cutting my lenses open.
Yep! Seemed like the lesser of evils on cutting the lenses and a much easier way to seal them up.

The kit also comes with a Rubber grommet to close off the large hole on the back and also a plug to cover up and seal the hole on the top where the small running light went.

Scot W.

The LED front light kit install is final and the instructions have been sent to the manufacture... This install was very easy and the bezels can be turned back to use the OEM bulbs & sockets if need be. None of the OEM marker light wires need to be cut. The small running light bulb is not used and end up being tucked away. The main connection for these LED fronts get plugged into the stock 1157 bulb socket and it's that simple to plug in...

This picture is with our "Smoked marker light covers".... This LED front Marker/Turn light kit sure makes a huge difference!! Video will be next...

LED front Light kit.jpg