Serious body repair help needed

wyk3d

Car wiring sucks!
Ok, so i took the car to my paint man. He stripped it off and the rear quarter panels on both sides were held together with ducktape and the drivers side door is rusted inside. I need all the above parts. Do any of these parts interchange with a regular regal??? If not where can i purchase these parts from? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

ALL of those parts will interchange with a Regal...not much special about the sheetmetal on a Turbo Regal (except the hood)
Last time I checked, Right 1/4 is dicontinued - Left 1/4 is still available from GM. You could also use a salvage one as well.
Doors, you'll have to find some good used ones (hard to locate one in Illinois).
Check with Bweavy, MikeMcCoy or COPTZR231 (all on this board)

i might be able to help you find parts for yo car i am always at the wrecking yards i work in lansing at autozone let me know if you need some help i need more friends with gns

Thank's Scott got plenty of Quaters & some doors.If you just need a patch panel I can help you there also.

Sorry to hi jack the thread..

Sorry to intrude,

Bweavy, do you mind if I email you about a question/request for body parts for a G-Body car (Monte Carlo). Please send me a private message. Thanks.