Serious buyer looking for very low mile Turbo-T

P.Henry

I am looking for the following:

Turbo-T, T-type, or Limited. Not interested in a GN.
Car to have under 30K miles.
Minor mods fine.
Open to color expect burgandy and dark blue.
Car to be show worthy meaning no rust, never seen a winter, etc.
Prefer a T-top or astro roof car.

Willing to pay top dollar for the right car. Location unimportant. I am in NW burbs of Chicago.

Feel free to post here or pm me.

Glen,

Thanks for the link. I had previously seen Joe's car posted. Looks very nice. Problem is w/ his asking price I can buy a car w/ under 20K miles.

BTW I'm in Schaumburg.

Steve: My 1st choice is a Limited but it needs to be a low mile car.

I know someone lurking here has what I want...

P.Henry said:
Steve: My 1st choice is a Limited but it needs to be a low mile car.

Well it is 19k if you don't count the first 100k :biggrin: I actually like my Limited with big ole bench seat & column shift. CUSHY :)

I am sure you will find one they are always turning up. What are your plans for it?

The car I knew about sold to a guy in Mississippi
Also I sent you a pm but read can't receive PM ?

P. Henry... see if this interests you.

- 86 T-Type hardtop
- Grey with grey interior
- Black-out trim
- Roughly 40,000 miles
- I've known the car personally since 1990
- Been a garaged weekend driver since 1990
- Buckets, console, digital climate control and twilight sentential
- One professional repaint 10 years ago due to flaws
- Front suspension completely rebuilt and powder coated recently
- Minor performance modifications
- Excellent condition, rate it a 8.5 out of 10, could be 9.5 with a little TLC

Send me a private message if your interested.

Hey everyone, posting this for my friend Phil. This is his email to me tonight, he is having trouble with his internet provider.

Dave-

Can you do me a favor. For whatever reason I am having difficulty posting, receiving pm's etc on www.turbobuick.com

I have had a solid response to my post but am unable to reply. Might have to do w/ our recent change of internet providers which changed our home e-mail address.

Can you post on the site that I am unable to post and if people can post their phone #'s or they can call me at work 847-806-0202 ext 17 or home 847-605-8077.

Thanks very much. I am trying to work w/ the webmaster of the site to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Phillip Henry

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
I tried to contact you but you don't accept pm's or E-mail??

PHil is having trouble with his internet connection, his email to me tonight.

Dave-

Can you do me a favor. For whatever reason I am having difficulty posting, receiving pm's etc on www.turbobuick.com

I have had a solid response to my post but am unable to reply. Might have to do w/ our recent change of internet providers which changed our home e-mail address.

Can you post on the site that I am unable to post and if people can post their phone #'s or they can call me at work 847-806-0202 ext 17 or home 847-605-8077.

Thanks very much. I am trying to work w/ the webmaster of the site to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Phillip Henry

I'm back...as clean freak

Sorry to everyone who tried pm'ing me. As dz28 said I changed internet providers & was unable to post, receive pm's etc. Thanks Dave for posting for me. Welcome back to the cold coming from LA. Snowed here today :mad: .

I am now able to conduct business as usual.

I will pm under pressure.

In answer to a query; my desire for a car is to get back in the Buick arena after a five yr hiatus.

I want the best of the best for my next purchase so I can park it on my carpeted garage and Zaino it more than drive it. This one will be a keeper.

Nothing against GN's but I lust after the real rare ones. Limited's are my 1st choice but open to the right LOW mile car.

Thanks,
Phil

I had a car that I was all set to buy....and the buyer decided to keep.

Sooooo, I'm still looking.

I am a serious buyer and ready to deal for the RIGHT car.

Thanks.

ummmm...dz28 has a real nice one he was tryin to sell a while ago !! try and get him at a weak moment and grab his :cool:

I've got pics of dz28's 13K mile T. Looks sinister w/ the GNX rims.

I sold him an SS a few yrs back. He likes his cars just like me. PERFECT/

I really want a t-top car. Otherwise dz28's car would be the one.