Shelby Cobra "Spyder" by FFR, twin turbo GN powered

GNVenom

Many of your have seen this car in the past. It's time to pass the baton, and give a true Buick fan a new toy.

One of a kind Cobra, custom built in 2004, open top, 8000 miles on it. Titled as a 1965 emissions-exempt hand built replica. Located in Loveland, Colorado. This car has a tilt front end that is identical to the Shelby Daytona Coupe (only 6 built in 1965), twin Precision ball bearing turbos, XFI ECU, built 109 block with steel mains, Champion ported iron heads, twin wastegates, 60lb injectors, ceramic coated side pipes, 4 in. round tube frame. Rear end is an IRS T-bird, PRO shocks, Powermaster Baer brakes, custom 3 piece wheels with 335 rubber on the rear. This car is a beauty, extremely rare, as the body is one of only 38 ever built by Factory Five Racing. Paint is candy-apple Corvette "Anniversary Red" with Escalade pearl white stripes, pearl white roll bar, and HID headlamps AND fog lamps. It's been at the GS Nats a few times over the years, ran 11.90 out of the box with no tune and wimpy John Deere turbos, so its potential is nuts. Over $60,000 invested in this car, $35,000 or best offer. You gotta love GN's to appreciate this very unique ride.

spyder2003.jpg

Always liked the coupe - until I drove one. Hot as hell and noisy interior (mostly aluminum panels) and you need AC blowing all the time.

That's why I went with this one. Open top just like the other Cobra. Always enjoyed that.

Always liked the coupe - until I drove one. Hot as hell and noisy interior (mostly aluminum panels) and you need AC blowing all the time.

That's why I went with this one. Open top just like the other Cobra. Always enjoyed that.

hmmmm forgot about the heat.. Have one here with a 427. It's HOT. Might want to put this over on clubcobra. More of an audience. GL

Bump. C'mon, one of you hardcore GN guys wants this. One of a kind. Beast.

Ah, c'mon, you have more than that in your black car.

One of the lowest priced Cobra's there is. And once you drive one of these, what do you do for an encore? Another one!

Ah, c'mon, you have more than that in your black car.

One of the lowest priced Cobra's there is. And once you drive one of these, what do you do for an encore? Another one!

You must be thinking of someone else. I don't own a black car. I'll trade you my T-type if you want though.

I'll call Uncle Donald for the cash, he's not to busy right now? lol GLWS Nice car.

Here is a thought call Richard with Gas Monkey!