Shift kit installed - Century Transmission

Silver Fox

I drove down to Houston today and had Ronnie at Century Transmission put a shift kit in my car. All I can say is WOW. The transmission now shifts great - nice and hard going into every gear.

Mike Kurtz and Ronnie were fantastic to deal with. Great service, and I highly recommend them.

Rob

I think they said it was a Transgo kit. Ronnie also installed a .500 boost valve and and high pressure regulator valve, as well as modifying the accumulators.

Rob

Rob, do you know exactly what they did to the accumulators? I am interested to hear? Thanks

paul

Rob, how was the transmission shifting prior the the kit install? Was the tranny still in good working order?

Rob, how was the transmission shifting prior the the kit install? Was the tranny still in good working order?

The transmission was shifting fine (car has about 52,700 miles on it) prior to the shift kit install. Since I am starting to make more power compared to stock, I had the shift kit installed to try and avoid any transmission issues in the near future.

Rob