Shift plate replacement WITH cupholder...

6LE Designs

This is a new product we made and need pictures in a factory Grand National... It is a black acrylic piece that replaces your factory shift plate...

You unscrew the two ash tray screws, lift your piece out. Remove the shifter overlay (glued on to the back) from your stock plate, glue on to the back of ours (or we can make a new one for you).

Drop it back in (only difference the stock one has tabs at the front, ours don't as we found they were not neccessary) and use two longer screws we provide to screw out plate back on with the factory holes but now instead of an ash tray you have a cup holder and instead of worn grey finish you have black acrylic which matches the factory overlays.

Here's a picture of the one in my car (custom shifter so it is different')...

20140531_183242.jpg

Here's the picture of what you would get...

20140531_183846.jpg

Going to sell on our site for $75 plus shipping but have 3 we'll sell for $50 shipped to get them in some cars... Anyone interested?

Hi, lmk what info you need, I'll take before and after pics. Are your overlays any different than the nos as I might use yours as well. Thx, Dale 2816606805.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pics would be plenty lol. My only concern with the piece is the factory shifter hitting the cupholder. I reinstalled mine and tried on a friends (but his console looked like crap so no pics). Mine I had to dent the cupholder a little (hard to explain but you can't see it when installed), his was fine, I might have reinstalled my shifter wrong...

Our overlays we can make just like factory or any font you want. I also have this whole set in 140mph an hour just sitting here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=186_188_189_207&products_id=547

Yours for $100 (as opposed to almost $300) if you'll install and take pics as they were for my car but I went with GNX style gauges...