Short Block Needed

87we410877

Hey im in need of a stock replacement Short Block. If anyone knows where i can get one from a distributor or if anyone has a used one that had NO issues ide be interested. I have an engine knock and would rather just swap out the short blocks.

Let me know! THanks!

Tyler 516-356-6238 call any time

PM me the price. I know theres a guy on ebay that builds em. If your # is better i'll be glad to pick it up!! Call me if you like 516-356-6238

Thanks Nick

Not to be an ass, but if you ebay your short block you might get what you pay for.

If you go Nick a well known vendor here, you can be sure you will get a quality rebuild.

I also have a nice 40k mile short block for the same price as the e-bay seller and will include the cam and lifters with a double roller chain set!

However, a 109 block is worth $500 or a core charge so that must be considered in the deal. :)

That is a good deal Nick.

The member is OhioTurbo6 on here who sells the engines on Ebay. A very reputable builder in his area machines the motors.

I am confident the motor is solid and correctly assembled. Right now it sounds like a marching band is fighting inside the bottom end so anything would be better lol.