Short Kill on a 1956 Corvette Convertable

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
Driving home from work I told myself not to do anything stupid and just take it easy. I have an exhaust leak that just seems to keep coming back. The mechanic that rebuilt the motor has fixed it twice on the header. He said he had to double the gasket, sounds like B.S. but it lasted longer this time without leaking. Now its bad, so I feel like its not as fast as before.
Im cruising at about 70 and see this nice red mint Corvette convertable I would say it was about a 1956 Convertable. I looked it up and it looks like this. I slowly cruise by him while he's doing about 65 and say to myself if he trys anything, "ITS ON". Well nothing for about a min or two, then I see him from my rear view looking around I guess to see if theres any cops and then see him coming in hard, well I say OK GRANPA, ITS ON, I let him get about to my bumper and smashed him by about 7-9 car lengths before he let off. I seen him look around as if he hoped no one seen him get beat so Bad in his Priceless Beauty Queen.