Should I buy from this Vendor??

Not too smart

I hope you posted that from an IP other than the one at your residence, otherwise it would not be that hard to figure out who you are and file a defamation suit against you. People need to be more cognizant of what the post... :confused:

Defamation of Character

"Like sands through the hour glass....

So are the days of our lives..."(insert bad music now).

So are the days of our lives..."(insert bad music now).

LOL,i missed the words the post starer said,but it seems like im better off not knowing.
too much garbage on the net,thats why i like it here,with the excetion of the very few ,this is my favorite site.....

Well I closed this thread for a few minutes. Brian called me and asked me to open it back up. Maybe the OP will explain himself...

sounds to me it was the same turd that posted crap about Brian last year...Brian has always been a stand up guy and done alot for Buick guys and gals....but as in any buisness that is as large as his there are going to be hiccups, but he takes care of them to the best of his ability...which is why I still buy parts from him...Keep up the good work

It was a background check that you pay for on the internet. Anyone can get one on anybody...

It was a background check that you pay for on the internet. Anyone can get one on anybody...

were the contents of this background check accurate for the person we know as bweavy or was it for a different person?

CURRENT ACTIVE USERS...
DR BOOST, Back_in_Black, BLACK6PACK, BlownV6, Brer Rabbit, Buicksx2, Bweavy, CARTMAN, FatGnat, fullahotair, ILUVBOOST, jpratt, quick85, Quiky One, RyansGNdoes10s, Sweet6, Turbo T-type ...

hi guys !!! i see you!!

Well I closed this thread for a few minutes. Brian called me and asked me to open it back up. Maybe the OP will explain himself...

Thanks Shane.
Shane forwarded me what was posted, all 74 pages of it.
I'm closing my shop & selling my 12 homes & retiring. All crap I can't do that because I have about 8 wives I have to pay for. :eek: :D
Maybe now that I'm a DR., oh well I'll stop there.

I would have left him keep it up there but for my families information doesn't need to be posted. Uncles, Aunts, Ex father in laws Sister in laws etc...
The reason I asked to keep this open is to show what kind of customers I deal with on a daily Basis.
1 idiot & alot of great people.
The problem is there is always that 1 idiot. In the last few years the 1 idiot has been multiplying,& swiftly. It's a damn shame.
But once we find out who you are everyone will.

If you have a problem with me directly fine take up with me. You didn't have to post my family & ex families information,& people I don't even know.
If you knew me well enough & knew what was true, I wouldn't be happy,But it wouldn't have bothered me as much. There are 31 people with my name alone at our bank. That is 1 bank.

Any way the internet is a double edge sword. One day your great one day your an ass. It is nice when you see customers & friends in person at shows or at the shop. It does make it worth it at the end of the day. Well some days.

I guess I should take this as a compliment.You thought enough of me to spend your $5.00 & check me out.
I will be spending more then that to check you out that is how much I think of you:eek:

this very well could be the worst thing I have seen done yet on a board. I started this board and it was a very happy place at one time, if this is where our little communuty has sunk down to it is surely on its last breath. Sorry Brian that this happened to you.
ML

Brian - Where is my alimony check !! Seven other women!

Have Kasci call me bout when you are coming to visit. Still can't believe you have to put up with this stuff. You must be doing something right to make others mad.

K

this very well could be the worst thing I have seen done yet on a board. I started this board and it was a very happy place at one time, if this is where our little communuty has sunk down to it is surely on its last breath. Sorry Brian that this happened to you.
ML

Yeah, the current trend sucks. It's threads like these that make me torn on people getting their butts kicked at events. :eek: These kind of things don't happen at Miata events, LOL. :p

ML

Mike you are right, IMO!

The community is shrinking and and this stuff is making it worse daily... Maybe before this stuff kills us the people with this attitude will wise up and stop. It is going to be a severe shame when we can't get parts for our cars because no one wants to put up with us!

It is unfortunate we can't or need to:rolleyes: watch the board 24/7! People ask we why moderate a board....

Shane, maybe you could set up copy and paste only to show in WingDings font. Heck, that would help the Political Forum too! Also remove authority to use bulletin board commands like quote, italtics, and underline in brackets [ ]. Bring back the "quote" button if people feel obligated to quote another post here. That would keep things more tame. Only allow links when another site is absolutely needed for a poster.

omg,, you know i stay out of the bashing and stuff, but alot of it does make for good reading. and i don't keep up with everything going on. but that's crazy, putting that info up. i didn't see it, and i don't want to. i just joined here myself, i was at BG, i met brian and his wife, plan on getting some stuff from him. we need ,or at least i need, these tr venders. i've spent alot so far and only one vender sent me the wrong thing- but he made it right, took it back and gave me a refund; put me a little behind schedule, but sht happens. and one ebayer didn't send product, i need to write- it's been 2 months. i just can't wait to be bashed, then i'd feel like i'm in the family :eek: