Should I Ditch My 009's???

ReaL99

Im trying to get my car running as smoothly as possible.Sometimes off Idle it feels like my car is going to stall out.It drives ok but I can tell it runs rich down low.Would I be better off with 50 or 60 lb injector's or just a Chip from Turbotweak??

My car ran very smooth with my 009s and a Turbotweak chip. You have a very similar combo to what I ran differences being I had a stock location stretch IC, stock 3.42 gears, and I had a 70mm throttle body and Precision plenum with Champion GN1s.

My car ran very smooth with my 009s and a Turbotweak chip. You have a very similar combo to what I ran differences being I had a stock location stretch IC, stock 3.42 gears, and I had a 70mm throttle body and Precision plenum with Champion GN1s.

It certainly would be cheaper then buying new injector's for sure.I should have never have put the 3.73 Gear in because I have to run 28 Inch tall tires with Air Bags.

009's are known for running rich. I have several chips that's are burned for the 009's and are so rich you can hardly stand next to the car as stinks so bad. Off idle response the car falls on its face as if it’s going to die. With the turbo tweak chip the car runs as it should. Look into turbo tweak its $85 well spent.