Show at Sellers Buick/GMC on the 19th of September

nash871233

Hey all

Was looking in the Cruis'news and seen Sellers Buick/GMC located in Farmington Hills, is having a car show on Sunday the 19th of September, with a cruise over to Bakers of Milford after that. Just thought I would toss the idea out to see if anyone would be interested in a little gathering of Turbo Buicks? I attended the show in the past and noticed the Fiero Club and GTO club had a nice showing and thought why us Buick guys and gals can’t have our own little show of force! So if this sounds like a good idea, check your calendar and I hope to see you there! :cool:

Hey Man,
You know Bill and I will be there. Sounds like fun. Come on people, we need a show of BUICK FORCE there.
By the way, Congrats on your trophy win at Mt. Clemens. I hear it was a pretty good show. See you at Sellers if not before. Russ:cool:

Hey Man,
You know Bill and I will be there. Sounds like fun. Come on people, we need a show of BUICK FORCE there.
By the way, Congrats on your trophy win at Mt. Clemens. I hear it was a pretty good show. See you at Sellers if not before. Russ:cool:

Hey Russ

Thanks! Yes, the show turned out pretty good!

Spoke with the POC at Sellers, he said they would do what they could to accommodate us. We just need to call or email him just prior to the show with the number of Buicks we expect to have.

Hey all

Was looking in the Cruis'news and seen Sellers Buick/GMC located in Farmington Hills, is having a car show on Sunday the 19th of September, with a cruise over to Bakers of Milford after that. Just thought I would toss the idea out to see if anyone would be interested in a little gathering of Turbo Buicks? I attended the show in the past and noticed the Fiero Club and GTO club had a nice showing and thought why us Buick guys and gals can’t have our own little show of force! So if this sounds like a good idea, check your calendar and I hope to see you there! :cool:

Just a reminder about next Sunday! POC of the show needs a head count, so he will know how many spots he needs to set aside for us. If you plan on attending please post. Thanks! :D

Hey all

Looking at the weather forecast this morning, the local forcast for Sunday is for rain with a high of 62, so it looks like the Sellers show will be a bust for weather. Oh well! :mad:

Attend at your own risk! :D