Show me your MAFless turbo piping

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Going to speed density chip. Trying to run the 4" aluminum tubing down through the radiator support. Looks like I'm going to need a 45 degree elbow to hook to the MAF pipe. I have looked and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any pics would be great.

here is mine RJC

Attachments

• 1987 GN.jpg
    1987 GN.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 523
That's it. That looks like a 45 degree 4" pipe where it goes into the radiator support. Did you do a 90 degree down to the filter? Also who's MAF pipe is that? Thanks. Picture are worth a thousand words.

one more, it's a RJC , and a TR custom cold air, all 4''

Attachments

• a  1987.jpg
    a 1987.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 548
I see. RJC. Where did you get the 45 degree pipe? Thanks. Exactly what I needed to see.

Mine. Pipe is from Big Wood Racing.

Attachments

• 100_0611.jpg
    100_0611.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 484
Here's mine. I have RJC's MAF pipe with Mark's 45 degree pipe

Attachments

• Engine1sm.jpg
    Engine1sm.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 363
Looking good guys. Thanks for the replys. I see alot of you guys have ditched the MAF sensor.:biggrin:

That BWR tube looks AWESOME!

I'm going MAF less and ordering parts to put something together. I bought the spectre turbo adapter below and will probably order some of this tubing which comes in 10ft sections. Then I'll use some 4 inch alum to reinforce the 4-3 adapter to the tubing to clamp to and to attach the 4 inch filter on the other end. That company looks like it makes a very close to stock appearing 3 inch hose too- the CWGP-INDUSTRIAL in the link at the bottom.

865-9761.jpg

T-7SR_Multi-Pass_Hose.jpg

T-7SR MULTI-PLUS

BWR dos not make those any more and as far as Ive herd they no longer make any thing. You guys need to call Jason at RJC let him know you would be interested in a cold air pipe for SD that turns out head light or goes out the fender ware the canister was. He told me if he had enough guys ask about it he would maybe start making them since BWR is no longer around.

how exactly do you run a mafless setup... Like what parts do you need to buy? is it just buying a custom chip? Also where is everyone getting these one piece up pipes (man thatlooks clean)...does it come with the front mount intercooler?

how exactly do you run a mafless setup... Like what parts do you need to buy? is it just buying a custom chip? Also where is everyone getting these one piece up pipes (man thatlooks clean)...does it come with the front mount intercooler?

There are several MAFLESS (speed density/SD) options available:
1. Translator Pro in SD mode with Translator Pro chip
2. Turbo Tweak SD chip
3. Stand alone engine management systems like FAST/XFI

Mark it is. I have tried to rotate it but it is stuck real good and didn't want to scratch it. One day I will get it LOL

Oh Ya, there is alot of your stuff there

I run a SD Chip. I have the pipping running all the way down and behind the front bumper with a 16" k&n filter.

IMG_1850.jpg

FilterLocation.jpg