Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

Just a little off subject, but I was looking through the old car of the month's on gnttype.org and the first car belonging to Luis Lopez looks awesome. I've tried to contact him about his tire/wheel combo with no responses. Anybody know what size/type/brand/backspacing rims he has. Also what size tires does he run? Looks like a set of Centerline Auto Drags but kinda hard to see from the angle. Thanks in advance

He has CL Convo-Pro's on it now I believe. I was looking at his web photo album, complementing him on how sexy his car was a while back.

He's user name Louie L. here on the boards.

ONE SLICK CAR!

Originally posted by OneLethal87GN
Just a little off subject, but I was looking through the old car of the month's on gnttype.org and the first car belonging to Luis Lopez looks awesome. Anybody know what size/type/brand/backspacing rims he has. Also what size tires does he run? Looks like a set of Centerline Auto Drags but kinda hard to see from the angle. Thanks in advance

From his pics:

"15x10 with 5 in BS. MT 28x10.5 ET Drags. I have almost 3/4 in clearance on the back of these.More than plenty."

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/louies23...louies231/lst?&.dir=/Car+Pics&.src=ph&.view=t

HTH :)

Dan Goldstein's Turbo Buick

dans_tr_12101.jpg

My car back in December of 2001 at Atco Raceway... it looked good then.. its seen a lot of wear and tear since then :(

...but, i'm collecting parts to bring it to a new modified look :)

My 84 GN

all pics are somewhat old....car has come a long way since i got it in Feb.

Engine is torn apart right now...reassembled, fully detailed pics coming by next weekend:) cant wait!

I don't have a lot of pics, but as soon as I can get my digital camera back from my brother I'll take more and some of the interior. Just click on my link below. I recently recieved "best appearing modified buick" at Turbo Thunder this year.:D

Hybrid,
Car is looking great as always. Question for ya though, where did you get that step down hose in that particluar color blue???? I need a 2.5-3 in that color but can't find them anywhere. Every place is either too dark blue or it's a different texture. I would pay anything for that. Can ya help a brotha out ;) Shoot me an e-mail or post here.
Thanks a bunch

Ordered them from Ramchargers. I don't know if they are the same as in their online pics, but that's were I ordered all my couplers and reducers. Hope that helps:) They are textured (looks like mummy wrap). I don't know if that shows in the pics though.