Shows / Cruise this weekend 6/16 - 6/19

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Saturday: June 18 - 10am 3 PM Rain Date: June 25
Far Northeast Cruisers Judged Show Cottman Transmissions, Old US 1 & W. Trenton Rd. (behind Wendy's), Morrisville, PA
Dash Plaques to 1st 75 registered vehicles
Stock and modified classes D.O.S. Reg Only: $15.00; Spectators Free Info: Bobbi 215-752-0484; E-Mail: bf57c@netzero.net; Carole 215-637-3746 or On The Web www.farnortheastcruisers.com

Saturday: June 18 9:30 AM No Rain Date
Discovery Museum Classic Car Show Garden State Discovery Museum, 2040 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ Hosted by Octane Boosters 4H Car Club & Delaware Valley Old Goat Club
All Makes & Years, 56 Judged Awards, Free T-Shirts to 1st 100 Entries Food, Music, Door Prizes Reg: D.O.S. Only $15.00
Info: Tom 856-439-0314

Sunday: This one looks awesome! I'll be there for sure.. Cruise in for Fatherfest!! On Father’s Day, June 19th, from 12 to 4:00 pm, the American Helicopter Museum will host its third annual Fatherfest. This Father’s Day family outing features a display of classic and antique cars and motorcycles. Many of these have never before been exhibited publicly. More info here.. http://www.helicoptermuseum.org/Index.asp

***************????**************

Know of any more shows or cruise's?? Post away!

:D

My Buck Hotel Cruise Night and NE Muscle Cars annual Fathers Day Car Show 10am-3pm. General Grants Saloon Grant Ave and Roosevelt Blvd. Phila. Pa

Attachments

• flyer buck hotel crusie night with time.600.jpg
    flyer buck hotel crusie night with time.600.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 52
Ray I took off for the Helicopter show Sunday so I'm going to do that and then come up to your cruise! I should make it from West Chester to The Buck under an hour! :) I just had to come out to your first show! :) Look for the white TTA :D