Shows

I saw a nice one in broward yesterday. It looked like it had weld rts and sounded nice!! It was in davie by griffin and orange drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a nice one in broward yesterday. It looked like it had weld rts and sounded nice!! It was in davie by griffin and orange drive.

That was me with my son and his friend But the roads were a little wet. Could not safely get into much boost.
New show a couple weeks ago Friday night at Ruby Tuesday 84 just west of Hiatus Road. Same crew and DJ from Towers shop show. Close to 100 cars in show.

Yea, like i said, it looked nice with a nice stance. i live south. when the weather gets better, we'll all have to meet somewhere, i know i can use some advice. lol.

I live south to and agree we need to have some get togethers and some advice to would help

Luckily i have gabby rojas close to me. The guy knows his stuff when it comes to our tr's

Guys there's a show down south in Miami every Friday night @ K1 in Medley, FL. Thinking of heading there in stead

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Up to what time you guys going to be there?? I get out of work at 9 I can go in the mustang not the grand national unfortunately

Don't think it's going to happen. There's another one tomorrow night in Doral. NW 36 st. & 87 ave.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app