"Shrouded" bleeder screws on rear wheel cylinders

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Ok, my regular bleeder screw wrench doesn't fit down the shroud. What can I use to crack them open? I can get wrench on alittle of it but would like to get a good portion of it on. Seems to be machined for a wrench to swing once in the shroud. Do they make a thin walled wrench that fits them? What's with that anyway and those stupid retaining springs! Spent hours with those stupid things.

The rear cylinders on these cars are a real POS design between the stupid clip and the bleeder screw being recessed:mad: Just use 1/4" drive socket and ratchet to bleed them. I know you cant see if all the air is out with the socket on there but just bleed each side a couple times an you will be good. It makes a big mess and you have to clean off the ratchet and socket when your done but its the only way.

Just use 1/4" drive socket and ratchet to bleed them.

+2! Save yourself $20. What I do is crack it open and than watch the air bubbles until I have a steady stream of air free fluid. Just use brake clean to clean up the mess. Most of the time I use a MightyVac to purge it anyway.