Signs of a Failing MAF Sensor?

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
Hello, Winter is finally ending in Michigan and I've had my car out just a few times this year. I've noticed; however, that it doesn't seem to run as well as it did when I parked it. It has happened a couple of times now, on a >half-throttle run the car will shudder, as if I'm tied to an anchor and I just ran out of rope. The two-or-three times this happened, I let off right away. Scanmaster showed slight KR, <1.0. After that, everything normal.

It also may be my imagination, because I'm more inclined to baby it since the aforementioned issue, but it seems a tiny bit sluggish to gently accelerate from a stop. Also, I noticed that I may be using a bit more fuel than normal. My drive to work would normally take just over a quarter tank, now its burning over 3/8 tank for an 80 mile round-trip.

I wonder, as the title states, are these symptoms of a dying MAF? (BTW, the car is using a 3" LT1 sensor with translator) is there any way to test? Or am I way off base and there is another possible cause (maybe O2 sensor?)? Thanks!

Change the O2 sensor regardless its fairly cheap and easy to do.
I had a LT-1 sensor go bad..no codes. The car would shudder at part throttle and then
the motor would shut off. New LS-1 sensor and it runs perfect