Simmons Wheels

ya i was interested until i saw the 2000 price tag, lol that would only take about 1 year to save for me. College and part time work is to blame. But those are the SICKEST wheels ive ever seen on the GN. Plus they are race proven 3 years in a row on the porche's in the Land Down Under.

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
ya i was interested until i saw the 2000 price tag, lol that would only take about 1 year to save for me. College and part time work is to blame. But those are the SICKEST wheels ive ever seen on the GN. Plus they are race proven 3 years in a row on the porche's in the Land Down Under.

2395 to be exact.. The guy said if I was to order them today I would have them in March .. 50% down and 50% on delivery. THEY ARE SWEET!!

I am planning on it.. But the wallet probably wont be able to come out until mid feb.. So I would think by june I should have the hookup.

those look awesome but wow $2500 just for WHEELS? maybe if i was filthy rich and money grew on trees!:eek:

There was a group purchase on simmons wheels last year for about 1750.00 a set ,try getting dealer price .
Mark

They are an incredible wheel, and you get what you pay for. They can really be built to any specification, I loved the set I had.

HTH

I sold them about a year ago or so, I am currently redoing the entire car (frame off).

The new set will be much bigger and badder! :)

Originally posted by WHITE T
I sold them about a year ago or so, I am currently redoing the entire car (frame off).

The new set will be much bigger and badder! :)

You DA MAN Rick ;) , maybe we can hook up at the dragstrip when your car is done and I get mine lined out :D ,nah you would kill me with your new combo :eek:

Mark

Re: simmons

Originally posted by wildta
What size are you going to go with ?... 17 inch?

17's until I saw qwknuf6 's pics.. I think I will do the 18s' in the rear and 17's in front.. I currently have 17'in centerlnes on it now.