Single Chime for No Reason While Driving

SpeedRacerX

The last two times I've taken my car for a spin, I thought I was going nuts. Out of the clear blue while cruising, I hear a single chime. It happens every 5 to 10 minutes or so. After figuring out it was not my cell phone, I realized it was the car BUT I see no warning lights, nothing's going on that I can tell with the car. Car seems fine. All gauges, scan master, etc. are fine. Just cruising around. My seat belt is on.

Any idea what this might be?

Thx.

Any recent dash work? I had an intermittent chime and found it to be a loose connection into the chime box ( I don't know what to call it). I think it's a white box under the dash on the right side of the steering column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recent dash work? I had an intermittent chime and found it to be a loose connection into the chime box ( I don't know what to call it). I think it's a white box under the dash on the right side of the steering column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Not in 6 months+. The chime started just the last month or less. Thanks for the heads-up on the chime box. I'll look around under the dash to see what's going on.

Did you figure out you chime issue. I am experiencing the same thing while driving but my headlights flicker and get dim

No, never figured it out. I think it stopped though. I'll have to see the next time I take it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Did you figure out you chime issue. I am experiencing the same thing while driving but my headlights flicker and get dim

Volt drop......
Start w/ ALL the grounds being cleaned and secure.
Check the + cable to make sure it's not got the "green grunge" growing near the batt. Will be under the cable sheathing.
Check it to be sure it's not hitting the down pipe.
Check the - cable for issues. Should be on the lower bolt on the turbo support brkt.
Any powdercoated brkts, etc? Like the alt mount?
Body to frame, and engine grounds in place?