Size and Type Of Hardware For Front Fenders

Blown&Injected

Please help me - email any pics so ya don't have to mess with down sizing to post.

Can't find the bolts for my fenders. I think the three on the radiator support have bigger heads then the bolts that go along the inside of the hood, and then the one's in the wheel opening are different still. Any different bolts in the hood hinge I need to know about?

Some pics of those areas would be GREATLY appreciated. I bet it is metric but I think they were all about 1/2 to 5/8" long and maybe in the 1/4 to 5/16" thread - probably 10mm heads on the bolts - maybe 14 on the one/s by the radiator support???

I don't know - please help.

I am so pissed at myself for misplacing the hardware... now worried about what else got misplaced with the bolts

Don't get upset, I get the same thing here sometimes:eek:It needs to be the right question for anyone to bother, I can look when I get home if you want?:biggrin:

I would like to replace all my Hardware with Stainless to clean the engine bay up some , It would be cool if we had a complete list of all sizes then order everything but maybe if and when I do mine I can give that list? but I will try and get those sizes for you.:biggrin:

Much thanks.

I found some pics I took and was able to get stuff close enough from Lowes to work OEM style. I eventually found the old hardware in a puddle of linseed oil. Had a can leak all over the bolts and had forgot that I scraped it all into a box to clean it all off - it was at my house not the garage where the car was. Just forgot about the mess that caused me to tae the stuff home

If you still need or want pics of the hardware, I would be willing to help if I can. Most of the bolts that attach the inner fender to the skin have a 10 mm head with a small washer, The ones that attach the plastic inner fender to the steel inner fender are the same except they have a larger washer on them. The three that attach to the rad support have a 13 mm head with a medium washer. All are around 1/2-3/4 inch long, and thread into (what I call) J-nuts. They are all metric threads as well. Hope this helps you, and again, if you still need pics, I can hook you up. ---Keith

Did you need some pictures still? I was at work late didn't get a chance once I got home but I can take a few if you need me to? PM me your email and I can send them