Slow Window Motors!!

Why not just swap to a larger motor? My buddy swapped a worn TR motor with one from an old caprice and that window moves quite fast! So I too jumped on the band wagon and picked up a couple of heavy duty (fast) motors off mid-80's Caddies. (yes, I tested them at the yard). :)

I'll be installing them soon and post my results. Might be a cheap option...

Does the A1 motor/regulator assembly connect to the factory wiring? All of their stuff on the website seems to be to sell the wiring harness/switch assemblys for a lot more cash than the regulators/motors only. The factory switches and harness are over $150. Is this needed, or only if you add these to a manual window car?
Thanks,
Dave

Interested in this also

I think a DC to DC inverter would work best, kinda like a Kenne Bell boost a pump device, high current capable but of course not boost controlled.

Probably be around $150 to $200 and you would most likely need 15-16 volts to run the windows faster.

Easier to install than window motors for most folks.

A dual voltage battery would also work well but you would need a good charging method.

And the higher voltage would only go to the window circuitry so the factory wiring would need to be modified and removed from the factory tie point at the fuse box.