Smack me in the head! (part2)

bitchin_buick

Cragar Keystone Klassics
Ready for a bashing::D Am I really that much out of the loop for what is cool nowadays??? Growing up my dad had a 78' cutlass with a vinyl top (factory ordered manual trani) I had a 79' cutlass vinyl top in high school... Now adays @ shows, cardomain and @ TB people are removing trim, moldings, vinyl tops, moulding ect... ect...:eek: Those who race I can understand the mods... I don't plan on racing and love my vinyl and moldings and yes even love the 82'NA cause she run great! so am I a douche bag or what? Any Ideas on cost to replace a vinyl top proffesionally??? I did the black paint work myself, but factory blue is in need of help... :eek: Pic in my profile... Even went with the "retro keystones" Maybe I drank to much the last 20 years!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT......:)

My Dad has his landau on his 87 Cutlass replaced this summer. It was around $400. He did change from white to dark blue to match the interior and was done by a professional shop. I don't think it was too much.

Oh and you're not a db:D People just want there cars to look a little sportier (or look like one of the performance models) and that vinyl top just says Grandmas slug:eek: