SMC Alky Kit For Sale

UL LUZE

SMC Alcohol Injection kit for sale. It is the older style with the round bottle. Sorry, I don't have any pic's available. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. Kit is complete except for the 6" hose clamps that hold the bottle to the rad shroud.
$210 US shipped.

Akly Kit

How many miles on this kit? Is the pump still good (some dry out)? Do u have all of the kit parts (controller, boost line, braided spray line, spray nozzle, etc.)?

Very interested,
Brandon

I don't know how many miles are on the kit. I never installed it on my car (I bought a progressive kit instead). Everything is there, controller, braided steel line, boost line, nozzle, wiring, switch,etc. Only thing not there are the hose clamps that hold the bottle to the rad shroud, I'll try and find some if you like.
I'm going out for the day, but I'll check back tonight if you are interested.

Thanks, Dan :)

Yes, it's still available. All boxed up and ready to go!!

qwikV6 is first in line, GNguy is next. Thanks guys, let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Does this have the in car controller, etc? Do you also have the complete instructions? If so will you take $165US shipped?
Let me know.

Yes, this kit has the in-car controller. I don't have the instructions that came with the kit, but I have an e-mail from Scott at SMC with directions on how to hook it up. It's very easy.
Sorry, but at $165, I will be losing too much on this kit. I can do $185 shipped.
Thanks,
Dan