SMC vs Jay Carter

which is better and why?

• SMC Rules!

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Jay Carter all the way

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Screw them both, I have home made or other (please list other)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
HEY GUYS, how about the Joe Trpodi kit, how does that compare? I've heard alot about the other two but nothing about his kit?

Let's hear it!
paul

Originally posted by blackbuick87
You guys with the SMC kit, where are you mounting your controller? I love the idea of the adjustability but I would not have that honker out in the open.

I mounted the control box on the side of the console right in front of the drivers seat. The wires run under and only come out below the control box. That way I can reach down and adust it without reaching over to the dash or glove box. Its out of sight and easy to get to. Only down side to this is the low alchy light is not at eye level. You have to remember to look down once in a while to check it, which you should do anyway.

Dave

Actually Steve there is an easier web address...... Its http://alcoholkits.tripod.com :)
I haven't been really doing much with kits lately only solenoids and check valves. Everyone that e-mails me seems to wanna put their own kit together which is cool, cause I have a real busy schedule these days and no time to put kits together.
Parts including solenoids, check valves and pumps are available more so than tanks, hoses, nozzles, and boost switches.

Solenoids are special custom order and take up to 3 weeks delivery. Check valves can be shipped next day, and pumps are up to 2 weeks delivery time.

Joe Tripodi

PS the website has not been updated in a long time and prices for individual parts have changed. They are comparable if not less than the competition !