smoke

pitoturbo

well still looking for a answer where is my smoking issue, it does't smoke in the morning first start, after the engine runs for 2-5 minutes shut down wait 10 minutes start it pufffffff smoke oil smell, change the turbo still the same ploblem change valve seals , re-seal intake no change check pvc valve no abnormal oil in valve never had the ploblem until replace lifters and timming belt!!! and i have the smoking issue at start when hot!!! im thinking valve guides? my compression is good no fould plugs they real good engine runs good strong i got a set iron heads thinking to have redone to see if cure my smoking ploblem what you guys think? :confused: valve guides!!!!! that is my homework for winter project thanks guys

Do you still have the passenger side breather and recirculation tube to the inlet bell still in place? That’s what was causing my smoke issue.

VinsGN said:
Do you still have the passenger side breather and recirculation tube to the inlet bell still in place? That’s what was causing my smoke issue.
no, was remove w/ air filter brether on pass valve cover :cool: