Smoked tail light lens's

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Professional job,i think they are the darker color ,not the cherry color...never installed them and have them sitting still wrapped up....need to free up cash to get me beast back on the road..

$135 shipped

tail.jpg

damn what ever happen to the god ole days...........everyone and their mother wants a pic:)
think i need to get a better pic(larger)​
paypal address is turbobuickgn@hotmail.com
post if you are sending funds so i can mark them sold,,have alot of text messages and alot saying put me first,,phone is having problem sending pic​

damn what ever happen to the god ole days...........everyone and their mother wants a pic:)
think i need to get a better pic(larger)​
paypal address is turbobuickgn@hotmail.com
post if you are sending funds so i can mark them sold,,have alot of text messages and alot saying put me first,,phone is having problem sending pic​
I was giving the posters above me the chance to purchase since they asked for pics. I missed out on these when he was selling these before, I dont need pics as long as they arent scratched. PayPal waiting for you...

Bryan

I almost scratched them like 3 times taking pics...wifes like whats all the swearing going on in the garage....:rolleyes:

phone guy heres a pic anyhow
tail 2.jpg