Snakebit F-100 at SEMA

DavzGN

I saw this picture of Snakebit and for some reason the two foglights make me think that someone customized Mater from the movie Cars

images

David

I mean this from the bottom of my heart....that is the stupidest thing I have seen. And I have seen a rare TR held up by a sears window unit air conditioner.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Seems like a lot of good craftsmanship....with that being said, horrible idea and it looks like the damn thing is frowning. Maybe they should have went with a full sized trucks grille and give it a sinister evil look...

Is that a Mustang grille molded into the front of that truck? I had to look at it a while, but I think that is why it doesn't look right!? Oh well, to each his own.:confused:

Taking out the foglights and adding some brake vents that mirror the headlight shape would do it some justice.

I like ice cream. I also like ketchup. This doesn't mean that I like ketchup on my ice cream.:eek:

Bad idea.

Is it really? I mean, people put ketchup on eggs. Why rule out ice cream?

As far as the truck goes, not my bag. I'm more of a squared off kind of guy like say, a 84-87 Regal.

Is it really? I mean, people put ketchup on eggs. Why rule out ice cream?

As far as the truck goes, not my bag. I'm more of a squared off kind of guy like say, a 84-87 Regal.

Hey the stealth aircraft have sharp edges...just sayin

Hey the stealth aircraft have sharp edges...just sayin

And plenty of PAH!

Did you unload that ferd yet? I'm sure another Buick is calling your name.

Every TR is calling my name Rich! Yep on the Ferd. Getting ready to put a spec 3 clutch in it. The factory one lasted to 98,000 miles.

I guy at the show said it looked like Droopy the dog. That truck is nice . If you didn't see it, look up the craftsman truck. That is a bad ass truck. When I get home I will post some pics up.