So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

Careful...Ralph may pass you in the bike lane like he did to me...LOL

As long as he's on 2 wheels he'll be perfectly legal. That shouldn't be too hard to accomplish in a 10 second Turbo Buick.

Hey Ralph....if you go passing folks in the bike lane again, you better hang them front hoops!:biggrin:

As long as he's on 2 wheels he'll be perfectly legal. That shouldn't be too hard to accomplish in a 10 second Turbo Buick.

Hey Ralph....if you go passing folks in the bike lane again, you better hang them front hoops!:biggrin:

SORRY GUY'S I'am embaressed I can't belive I did that I'm suposed to be changing my old baddd habits "street racing" :confused:
I'm shooting to be a better person EVERY DAY:)

I'll be in Cincinnati, Ohio tomorrow - 6th for work. Then back on out to Indianapolis, Indiana and back on the 21st :frown:

SORRY GUY'S I'am embaressed I can't belive I did that I'm suposed to be changing my old baddd habits "street racing" :confused:
I'm shooting to be a better person EVERY DAY:)

No worries...I think we've all got a few "stupid street racing habit" stories to tell. I know I do.:eek:

Next time you feel tempted to commit a double felony, just ask yourself...
"What would Jesus do?":rolleyes:

:D

No worries...I think we've all got a few "stupid street racing habit" stories to tell. I know I do.:eek:

Next time you feel tempted to commit a double felony, just ask yourself...
"What would Jesus do?":rolleyes:

:D

Come on Ralph...tell us....your cousin, Jesus (Hey-soos)....what would he do?:biggrin:
I bet he'd spool it up and blow the tires off too!;)

But probably not in the bike lane.....:eek:

Come on Ralph...tell us....your cousin, Jesus (Hey-soos)....what would he do?:biggrin:
I bet he'd spool it up and blow the tires off too!;)

But probably not in the bike lane.....:eek:

OUCH OUCH!!!! you REALY are a MEANCHICKEN:confused:

can't wait to see you in the street with that "camaron" :biggrin:

2-17-08 sunday
what do you guys think will this day work for all??????????
small cruzz long beach or san diego to dana point pizza ??
we need idea's please.

Hey Rafael that date sounds perfect for me, what do you think are start point should be im in the city of south gate about 10 minutes from longbeach.

Count Me In

Hey Rafael that date sounds perfect for me, what do you think are start point should be im in the city of south gate about 10 minutes from longbeach.[/QUOT
HEY MRJOHNNY62 IM IN CUDAHY,CA IM SURE YOU KNOW WHERE THATS AT MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP

Hey Rafael that date sounds perfect for me, what do you think are start point should be im in the city of south gate about 10 minutes from longbeach.[/QUOT
HEY MRJOHNNY62 IM IN CUDAHY,CA IM SURE YOU KNOW WHERE THATS AT MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP

Cudahy,south gate nice I was razed in Huntington Park lots of street racing on randolph;)
Round Table Pizza add# 32525 Golden lantern st #B Dana Point ca, 92629,,, Dana Point is south on the 5 FWY about 45-55 minutes from south gate.
Dana Point is also close to San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano

Yeah Ralph those were the days back then on randolph or mansfield, even watson center in compton. But anyways im up for whatever I was at the last meet up an took my son with me he's also a true gn fan and loved your pizza too. talking about H.P I was raised around that area most of my life.alot has changed in that area since I moved from over there.

OUCH OUCH!!!! you REALY are a MEANCHICKEN:confused:

can't wait to see you in the street with that "camaron" :biggrin:

Camaron?
Di ju jus call my Camard-d-d-o a chrimp?:confused:
Oh no you di-int!!!
:mad:
I'm gonna have to go bolt on a 150 shot....then I'll show you a camaron!:D ;)

Long Beach Swap Meet

This might be of the subject, but do any of you ever go to the Long Beach swap meet?
There's one on the Feb. 10th. Would be cool to go and park all our Buicks side by side.

This might be of the subject, but do any of you ever go to the Long Beach swap meet?
There's one on the Feb. 10th. Would be cool to go and park all our Buicks side by side.

I like the long beach swapmeet i was there last sunday, lets get together next time:cool:
Hey t-type 86 Do you know FY and Mando??? 2 brothers in inglwood they love gn's and chevy camaro.