So.... How many miles have you put on your GN since you bought it?

Yankee John

Just wondering how much my fellow members drive their GN's?

I bought mine in September 2008, at just a couple miles shy of 120,000 miles on the odo. I am at 176,000 at this point- 56K miles driving since I bought her. What are you guys at??? Just wondering?

My GN gets 5-7 miles per gallon better in fuel mileage than my pick-up does, so I drive her everyday that I can. My goal is to get her out of winter storage by April 1st, and put her away by December 1st, weather allowing (I live in Minnesota).

Interested to see how much you drive your GN!

John

Man I wish I could say I drove mine at all...
Bought Memorial weekend 2007 with 43k...still has 43k. Been less than 200 miles since I bought it. Black cloud just hangs over her. Head gaskets to engine to meltdown to rebuild. Fresh again and waiting for tune.

Bryan

Own my WE4 since 92, total of 6k miles in 20 years and 46k miles on the car since new. Now that I've got some free time, looking forward to enjoying her a lot more.

About 6k since 05-06. Up's and downs like a man woman relationship LOL. And a high maintenance woman at that!

Almost 7k in 2.5 summers. In Maine we have a pretty limited amount of.days worthy of driving a tr.

Here you go...I bought mine in June 2007 with 14,900 miles. It was bone stock. I slowly modded a ton of items and put away all the low mile parts starting with the turbo, downpipe and cat. Last weekend it flipped 25,000.
It sat for the first 20 years of its life...it now has a life and is loving every min of it.

Bought mine almost 2 years ago with 80,000. It has 85,500 on it now.

A GE exec made a few bad investments,and had to sell it. $8,700!

Damn near perfect/stock car. I saved it from his mindless tinkering.

Example:
The brake lights were stuck on. His solution: Remove all of the bulbs!
Oh,he had the wrong spark plugs in. Gapped at 60 thousandths.

It's in my semi-capable hands now.

I bought mine in March 2007 with 24k miles and I just flipped 80k a week or so ago. Driving it to work today to change the oil and bracket race it tomorrow.

Bought a gn in 99 then a t in 04, probly 20k between both...when i finally get the t back on the road i just might take salvage6's approach n drive the shit out of it year round

I GOT MY FIRST 1 ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO GREY T #1 PUT ABOUT 25,000 ON THAT
BLUE #1 PUT ABOUT 30,000 THEN SOLD IT
BLACK T #1 PUT ABOUT 20,000 ON THAT 1
BLUE T #2 ABOUT 20,000
WE #1 ABOUT 30,000
GREY #2 ABOUT 8,000 TROUBLESOME MILES THEN SOLD IT
BLUE #3 ABOUT 18,000
BLUE #4 MAYBE 5,000
WE #2 ABOUT 10.000
MAROON TROOPER T STILL WORKING ON IT SO NO MILES

I STILL HAVE ALL THESE CARS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. DRIVEN IN RAIN,SHINE OR EVEN SNOW. NONE ARE SHOW CARS !!!!!

Bought it new in July of 1988 drove it 94,000 miles until I wiped the cam in 2010.:mad:
Didn't get the zinc memo until it was too late..

Haven't put 1 mile on the GN (full frame off needed before I can even think about it.:( The T has been driven a few hundred yards and is under construction now. I haven't had the time or a car running long enough to drive either.