So what has everyone been doing to there GN to get ready for TT6?

volvoman

The Green BEAST
This is what I have been doing this winter since the last TT. This is a list of all the stuff I have done to the car to get it ready
for this year. I better see some 12z

TE-62 T04B 60-1 T04B P Trim 935CFM 630HP 2800-3000RPM

big new exhaust elbow with 3" dp and
3 1/2 exhaust

2 Stacked gn intercooler and 2 1/2inch new hard pipe.

Translator + and extender chip.

Knock gauge + audio knock alarm

Cold air box

High speed fan switch.

fp gauge for the windshield.

If this does not make it go any faster I got some tuning problems..

:D Post what you have done over the winter I am sure everyone would like to see what they are going against.

Chris

Recently installed a CAS V4 Intercooler and Razor's Alky kit and I'm waiting on a ATR 3" DP. Then its just a matter of tuning, Lots of tuning and I should be ready for the 11 sec. club:D

Originally posted by JP87GN
Recently installed a CAS V4 Intercooler and Razor's Alky kit and I'm waiting on a ATR 3" DP. Then its just a matter of tuning, Lots of tuning and I should be ready for the 11 sec. club:D

Razor kit. I am sure you will like it alot. I don't know if I will be running alky or not. Just ran out of $ LOL

12.73@ 103.5

Originally posted by JP87GN

Just wondering what your 60ft was on that run. When I pulled my 13.4 I had a 2.0 @ 102.5 I am sure if I would have pulled a 1.7 or 6 I would have been into the 12s :)

I believe it was a 1.69 on ET streets. I had it out last night and its definatly faster but still needs tuning.

Well my 009s and chip are in, car runs beautifully :) just need to get the alky in and tuned!

I am doing so many changes I don't know where to begin. :eek:

It should be a good time come July 30th though. :cool:

Originally posted by volvoman
This is what I have been doing this winter since the last TT. This is a list of all the stuff I have done to the car to get it ready
for this year. I better see some 12z

TE-62 T04B 60-1 T04B P Trim 935CFM 630HP 2800-3000RPM

big new exhaust elbow with 3" dp and
3 1/2 exhaust

2 Stacked gn intercooler and 2 1/2inch new hard pipe.

Translator + and extender chip.

Knock gauge + audio knock alarm

Cold air box

High speed fan switch.

fp gauge for the windshield.

If this does not make it go any faster I got some tuning problems..

:D Post what you have done over the winter I am sure everyone would like to see what they are going against.

Chris

I could pass this shot up with my youngest daughter Avea and my TE-62

:D

fatTE-62.jpg

im adding a GT-35R dual ball bearing turbo :eek:
PTE 3" down pipe
boost controler new wastgate and gettng a custom chip burned..
and to get some cool air on my intake a set of GNX fender louvers
in the hood (not the stock hood);) :

Since Dan hasn't said anything yet he must be doing some major
upgrades in preparation of B**ch slapping Josh in round one
;)

Mike

Ouch! He better bring his A game , because I have secrets! Personally, I think he's shaking in his boots. Thats why he hasn't been around.:rolleyes:

Oh ya, totally petrified. :eek:

I'm just gonna run same ol' pump gas and radials. Pull in off the main road, drive right into the staging lane, turn off the air conditioning, put on the helmet...then rip Josh a new one:cool: