So who was that I met on 35 in NJ!? (V. First day WH1 on road!)

F8L WS6

Hey ran into a nice guy (Forgive my memory but I believe it was Matt?) out on the road today trying to steal my car off me haha. :D

Today was my first honest day out on the road with the WH1 since I bought it 3 months ago. Inspected and running well and had just replaced the radiator that also blew up on me and was the last thing left keeping me from cruising.

So needless to say today was one of the happiest days i've had in a long time just getting to drive the car and finally enjoy it. And it was awesome to run into another Buick lover!

Sucks we were in traffic I was just about to strike up what would have been an hour long convo but there were cars in back of us. :D

Link to original post about the car http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155171

Can't wait to bring it back to mint condition! But hell at least I can drive it now. :cool:

Hey there, that was me. It looked like I scared the $hit out of your girlfriend, sorry about that. I was up in your area visiting my folks, I actually had looked at another 2 tone T-Type before I saw yours. The car looks clean, you've been taking good care of it. My parents think I'm a lunatic, running out in the middle of an intersection to ask someone if there car is for sale. They don't know how turbo regal owners are I guess. Good luck with your ride!!!

Haha yeah that was funny. You got her good. She was like what the hell is this guy doing!? I thought i was awesome though because I don't think after all the cars i've owned that anyone has ever ran up to any of them to ask me if it was for sale. I love this car! All this rain is killing my fun drive though. :mad:

Thats some coincidence though! If I wasn't going to dinner I would have probably pulled you over to BS.

And thanks for the comments on the car. I've got a bit to go but i'll get it back into shape hopefully soon. I love the 2 tone for sure. Hopefully i'll be able to find someone that will be able to redo the thing the correct way. The doors need to be replaced i'm sure. The one has a pretty large rot hole in it. :eek: